Assessment of grade 10 students in Dommasandra School
Prize Money of 1000/- INR each
for top 20 eligible students
Date of Competition
Nov 26, 2022 – 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Students from Grades 10 in English Medium
Duration of the Tests
1 hour for Math and 45 minutes for Science
How to prepare for the competition
- Install IndiaExamPrep App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiaexamprep.app on your parent’s android device before the test.
- Study math and science one grade level below current grade. For example, If you are in Grade 10, complete all the chapter wise tests of Grade 9 math and science from “CBSE” or “AP State” board.
- Bring your android device to the school or exam center and test will be enabled by 9 AM on your device
- On the exam day, you would need to take the “Competitive” Test instead of “CBSE” or “State Boards”
- There is atleast one practice test available under “Competitive” Tests for you to practice to understand the level of difficulty
- Please note that you can take the Practice test only once. If you get a message that you already attempted the test, take “ Test2” or “Test3” or “Test4”.
- Carry a paper and pen to the exam. No calculator needed.
- Exam will have 60 questions. Approximate time needed for Math is 1 hour and Time needed for Science is 45 min.
- You need to get atleast 50% marks in Math and Science to be eligible for 1000/- INR cash prize